Updated on 19th December 2009
Photos (taken by Mr Chan Hung), at http://www.flickr.com/photos/chanchan118/ (S/No. 9L18-01 - 9L18-43),
and at http://www.flickr.com/photos/chanchan338/ (S/No. 9L18-43 - 9L18-66)
Mr Chan Hung has also uploaded five video files to Youtube. Just do a search for SMS POTLUCK2009 at http://www.youtube.com
(1) Lim Beng Cheng : Soup Tulang
(2) Tan Boon Tham : Chicken Nuggets
(3) Ham Hwee Woon : Unable to attend. Donated Siew Mai & Tapioca cake. Thanks.
(4) Chan Hung : Indonesia-made cookies
(5) Hung Khee Hua : Home-cooked fried mee-hoon
(6) William Ho : Packet Drinks
(7) Ng Chee Seng : Attending a seminar on that evening. Donated $20 for Curry Puffs. Thanks.
(8) Loi Kah Fun : Fish balls
(9) Whiz Chua : Unable to attend. Donated $10 for Char Siew meat. Thanks.
(10) Teo Ean Lian : Fried Kway Teow
(11) John Hing : Fried Carrot cake
(12) Michael Samy : Apples
(13) B T Tan : Konnyaku Fruit Jelly
(14) Tang Boon Swa : Log Cake
(15) L T Yeo : homemade Brownies
(16) Vincent Chen : Otah
(17) Sandy Shen (Vincent Chen's guest)
(18) Ng Hon Wing : Water melon
(19) Joseph Ng (Ng Hon Wing's son)
(20) Janet Nah (Ng Hon Wing's daughter-in-law)
(21) Brighton Ng (Ng Hon Wing's grandson)
(22) Victor Yee : Ang Ku Kueh
(23) Yip Tok Foon : Unable to attend. Donated $10 for Fried Vegetables. Thanks.
(24) Cheng Wei Hsien : Roast Pork
(25) James Seah : Siew Mai
(26) Aw Chye Ong (Loi Kah Fun's guest) : Ngoh Hiang & Siew Mai
(27) Ms Eunice Ho (Loi Kah Fun's guest) : Assorted Kueh
(28) Ng Kock Beng : Baguette & Tangerine oranges
(29) John Yap : Ferrero Rocher chocolate
(30) Raymond Sun : Packet Drinks
(31) Victor Lee Chak Moe : Braised Duck
(32) Teo Soon Bock : Honey-baked Ham, and supporting items like serviettes, disposable plates/cups/forks/spoons, cleaning cloth and trash bags.
(A) Mr Ng Hon Wing will bring his portable Karaoke machine for sing-song session
(B) Mr Chan Hung will do an informal demo of a IPTV usb thumb drive which can view thousands of TV programs via the Internet.
Lucky Draw items :
(a) Portable USB speaker, donated by Mr Chan Hung
(b) McAfee VirusScan 2009 OEM 3-PC pack (unused), donated by Mr Tang Boon Swa
(c) Bitdefender AntiVirus 2009, donated by Mr Hung Khee Hua
(d) Norman Security Suite, donated by Mr Hung Khee Hua
(e) iolo Search and Recover software, donated by Mr Hung Khee Hua
(f) iolo Search and Recover software, donated by Mr Hung Khee Hua
(g) Fusun R-333 FM Radio, donated by Mr Hung Khee Hua
(h) used Microsoft Xbox game machine and DVD player, donated by Mr Teo Ean Lian
(i) Portable radio, donated by Mr Ng Chee Seng
(j) Portable battery-operated phone charger, donated by Mr Ng Chee Seng
(k) DBS Vickers Securities 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Ng Chee Seng
(l) Laserjet Companion (scanner), donated by Mr Ng Chee Seng
(m) 6-way Power Block, donated by Mr Victor Lee Chak Moe
(n) Junior Scrabble game, donated by Mr John Yap
(o) "Think & Grow Rich" book, donated by Mr Raymond Sun
(p) "Think & Grow Rich" book, donated by Mr Raymond Sun
(q) used National Microwave Oven (1100W, 32L), donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(r) "English Heritage" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(s) "Unique Japan" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(t) "Scenic Japan" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(u) "Scenic Japan" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(v) "CultureShock" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(w) "F&N Alive" 2010 Desktop Calendar, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(x) "Times" 2010 Diary, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(y) "CSH" 2010 Notepad, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
(z) "CSH" 2010 Notepad, donated by Mr Teo Soon Bock
Our SMS end-of-year pot-luck party this year will be held on Friday 18th December 2009 at our weekly presentation venue at Lecture Room 3, Bishan CC, from 7.00 to 10.00 pm. This will be our 7th end-of-year pot-luck party since 2003, and the first one at Bishan CC.
For the Pot-Luck Party, it is suggested that each member attending will bring a food or drink item worth around $5 or more to share with the other members. Each member is allowed to bring along one guest, who will also bring food/drink item worth around $5 or more.
Those who are interested in attending the end-of-year pot-luck party this year on Friday 18th December 2009, please send an email to our Manager, Mr Teo Soon Bock at email@example.com indicating what food/drink item you will be bringing along. Please register also if you are interested in attending, but can only submit the name of the food/drink item later on.
And for those who wish to donate items for the lucky draw, please inform Mr Teo Soon Bock, and bring along the items on any Friday evening before the Party, so that they can be added to the list.
Come and join us for an evening of food, fun, karaoke, and an opportunity to talk shop with our Management Committee and members.